Sunday, April 7, 2013

Coil Out vs. Twist Out

So, I'm officially past my three-month mark in my natural hair journey, and I now have about 3 inches of hair. Yay for growth!
Before now, "quick coils" (or "brush coils", as some call it) were my go-to style. But now with a little more hair, I wanted to do something different. I tried doing a coil out and I wasn't really feeling it. Maybe I did them too small, but I didn't really get the curl definition I was looking for.


Then, I decided to try a twist out. At first, I didn't think my hair was long enough to put into twists. But surely enough, it was. I did a twist out, and I love it! My curls were popping!


I foresee a lot of twist outs in my near future as my hair grows out more.

*I used Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie to achieve both styles.*

Which do you prefer? Which do you do on your TWA? Share below.


*Follow me on Instagram @mybeautifuloasis*

No comments:

Post a Comment