Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Trust. Pray. Believe. Receive!

 
"But without faith, it is impossible to please Him: for he that comes to God must belive that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them who diligently seek Him." - Hebrews 11:6

This was the first picture from my shoot for a post on my other blog. As blurry as it is, I love it, because it spoke volumes to me. And I just thought I should share.


Life may seem blurry now. You may not clearly see what your purpose is, or what direction you should be going in. But if you continue to serve the Lord diligently, eventually, it will all come into focus. You have to understand that God sees the whole picture. He knows the end from the beginning. And, He is in control!

Trust. Pray. Believe. Receive!

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment